If HBO television channel is someone you know, then he is like your token class clown who mutters thoughts everyone is thinking but is too afraid to say, and he or she does it just loud enough so that peers can hear but just quiet enough so that the teacher feels frustrated. If this personality sounds like someone you might adore, then HBO Now has your type of shows. HBO Now is the video streaming service attached to HBO, the infamous television channel noted for producing racy, scandalous material. From documentaries depicting the horrors of the fight for women’s suffrage to the gory Game of Thrones, HBO Now allows users to access all HBO shows from almost any device. A HBO Now subscription is exactly what the name suggests–watch now and anytime for $14.99 per month.
What people like
- Unlimited simultaneous streams
- Ability to share your subscription with others
- Ability to watch on a variety of devices from Apple devices to Xbox to Roku
- Watch entire series’s of shows including all past seasons
- Always be up-to-date on the latest Game of Thrones happenings
What people dislike
- Inability to download shows for offline viewing makes having Internet connection a must for viewing.
The HBO Now subscription delivers television shows exclusive to the HBO channel instantly to almost any device. Users love that all family members and friends can access the HBO television shows. Because there is simply no limit to who can use the subscription in conjunction with you, you can freely share. Despite needing Internet connection at all times in order to stream videos as there is no option for offline viewing, allowing simultaneous streams makes all the trouble worthwhile. You can binge watch Silicon Valley while your sister is doing the same in another state. The subscription is worth worth it for any cord-cutter, or quite frankly, any fan of good television.