Dollar Shave Club offers subscribers the convenience of having three different types of razors delivered to your door. Every. Single. Month. Whether you are more of The Humble guy or gal or relate more with The Executive, Dollar Shave Club expands your shaving horizons by narrowing down your options based on your needs, likes and dislikes. The Humble Twin, The 4X and The Executive each have features that cater to different needs, and they proclaim to be the best razor in the market for their category. For example, The Executive offers a very close, barber-shop shave for the guy or gal with extra thick or extra hairy hairs. Let’s find out what customers like and dislike about the products and subscription…
What people like
- Never run out of razors. Never experience the pain of a dull razor.
- The price - even the Executive razors are a bargain compared to Gillette razors from the drug store.
- The razors are actually decent quality, you can get a great shave out of them.
- Fantastic customer service. Easily skip a shipment, adjust frequency, or change your plan. Flexible options let you receive your razors every 2 weeks, monthly, or bi-monthly.
What people dislike
- The razors don’t last as long as more expensive, higher quality options.
Ultimately, there are higher quality razors out there, but at several times the cost. As I’ve come to discover, it’s nicer to shave with a new so-so razor than an old fancy razor. In that regard, Dollar Shave Club can’t be beat - though if you’re curious to give it a try I highly recommend splurging for the Executive razors. Add to that unparalleled customer service and flexible plan/price options and Dollar Shave Club gets two enthusiastic thumbs up.