How to cancel Xbox Live
If you need to, you can cancel your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Here’s how:
To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support.
To end your membership at the end of your current term:
- Go to https://support.xbox.com/en-us and log in using your Microsoft account
- Go to My Account
- In the Xbox Live section of the My Account page, click Cancel Auto Payment
Cancel XBOX on your XBOX 360 console:
- On your Xbox One console select Settings > Account > Subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button
- Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions
To stop automatically renewing your subscription, but keep using it until it expires:
- Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
- Find the subscription you want to stop renewing, then select Turn off auto-renew.
- Select Confirm cancellation