How to cancel Whitepages Premium
To cancel the auto-renewal of your Premium Membership, please follow these instructions:
- Visit Whitepages Premium at premium.whitepages.com and sign into your account using the email address used to create the account along with your password.
- On the dashboard page, click Account Settings from the menu.
- On the general settings page, click Cancel AutoRenew. You will then be asked to confirm your cancellation. Afterward, your membership will no longer automatically renew.
You will receive an email confirmation after cancellation.
Please note: cancelling will not delete or permanently close an account. If you need Whitepages Premium services again in the future, you have the ability to reactivate after logging in.
If this does not cancel your membership or you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email, please contact us by submitting a request.
Whitepages Premium may show up on your statement as:
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - WHITEPAGES PREMIUM xxx-xxx9005 WA
- Payment to Whitepages, Inc.
- WHITEPAGES PREMIUM
- WHITEPAGES PREMIUM 800-9529005 WA
- WHITEPAGES PREMIUM 800-9529005 WA 98101 USA