The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel UserVoice
- Sign in to your Admin Console. Make sure you are signed in as the owner, as that email address is the only one with upgrade/downgrade privileges.
- Click on “Settings” in the Admin Header.
- Choose “General” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down and click “Account, billing, and usage.”
- Scroll down again and you’ll see a button to “Delete” your account. If you’d like to delete your account (which will get rid of all your data and forums), click this.
To cancel online, go to https://feedback.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/4077-delete-your-account
To cancel over the phone, call: (888) 840.0280
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.