UserVoice integrates easy-to-use feedback, helpdesk, and knowledge base management tools in one platform that empowers users to speak and companies to …
How to Cancel UserVoice Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Admin Console. Make sure you are signed in as the owner, as that email address is the only one with upgrade/downgrade privileges.
- Click on “Settings” in the Admin Header.
- Choose “General” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down and click “Account, billing, and usage.”
- Scroll down again and you’ll see a button to “Delete” your account. If you’d like to delete your account (which will get rid of all your data and forums), click this.
To cancel online, go to https://feedback.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/4077-delete-your-account
To cancel over the phone, call: (888) 840.0280
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
UserVoice may show up on your statement as: