Build beautiful and engaging next-generation online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more.
How to Cancel Typeform Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your Typeform subscription:
- Login to your Typeform account
- Open your account settings. For this you need to click on your account icon and on ‘My account’
- Click on link ‘Request account deletion’
- Follow the prompts to complete the deletion
The user can cancel their Typeform user account at any time by entering the “My Account” section. Cancellation of the Typeform user account will imply the impossibility of accessing the account and the removal of all data stored on the platform.
To cancel your Typeform Pro subscription:
- Go to the Plan + Billing section from the drop-down menu in the top left corner.
- Click on Cancel subscription to PRO plan.
- You’ll be prompted to fill in a survey to give us feedback to help us improve. Please, take the survey in order to proceed.
- Finally, confirm the cancellation by clicking on Confirm downgrade.
This way, your account will get downgraded to BASIC when your current billing period is over. At the end of the billing period your typeforms using PRO features will get tagged as “PRO Trial” and set to Private mode by default.
However, the results that you have collected until the moment your account is downgraded to BASIC will always remain available for you, they will not be blocked or deleted and you will be able to view them and download them as usual.
As described in our Payment terms, Typeform will not refund any amount nor grant any credit for subscriptions that are cancelled before reaching their end date.
Did you cancel your subscription by mistake? Or would you like to revoke your cancel request? Just click on Return to PRO under the Plan+Billing section of your account: You can resubscribe to one of our PRO plans anytime to regain access to the PRO features.