We can help you cancel your Twitch subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Twitch
To cancel your Twitch subscription:
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv/subscriptions –> Locate the subscription you wish to cancel
- Click “Payment Info” on the right hand side –> Select “Don’t Renew”
- This will set your subscription to expire at the end of the currently billed period and ensure you aren’t billed in the next payment cycle.
To cancel online, go to https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
Twitch may show up on your statement as:
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - JTI*TWITCHTV SUB SRVCS xxx-xxx8623 CA
- JTI*TWITCHTV SUB SRVCS
- JTI*TWITCHTV SUB SRVCS 844-5658623 CA
- JTI*TWITCHTV SUB SRVCS 844-5658623 CA 94108 US
- JTI*TWITCHTV SUB SRVCS 888-8003173 CA
- Payment to Twitch Interactive, Inc.