Cloud communications platform for building Voice & Messaging applications on an API built for global scale. Get started with a free trial.
How to Cancel Twilio Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel or release your Twilio numbers:
- Go to https://www.twilio.com/login and log in
- Go to the Manage Numbers page
- Click on the number you would like to release.
- Look at the bottom of the screen for a link that reads “Release Number”.
If you’ve upgraded by adding your own funds to your account, contact Support to let them know you want to close your account. Please note that when they close your account, they will release all of your phone numbers and those numbers will no longer work with your applications.
NOTE: If you’re on a free trial of Twilio, you can cancel your account by heading to your Account Settings page. There is a link to “Close Account” at the bottom of the screen.
Twilio may show up on your statement as:
- PaymentTo Twilio
- TWILIO 877-889-4546 CA
- TWILIO 8778894546 CA
- TWILIO 888-418-4135 CA
- TWILIO TWILIO SAN FRANCISCO CA
- TWILIO*TWILIO SF CA