The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel SumoMe
To cancel your SumoMe account:
- Click here and log into your account
- Click on the SumoMe Crown
- Click on the Sumo Store Icon in your SumoMe Home Dashboard
- Click on “Billing” and select the Subscription you want to manage
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel
To cancel online, go to https://sumome.com/login/help
Email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.