SumoMe is a suite of tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic. The SumoMe tools are easy to install and work on any website.
How to Cancel SumoMe Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your SumoMe account:
- Click here and log into your account
- Click on the SumoMe Crown
- Click on the Sumo Store Icon in your SumoMe Home Dashboard
- Click on “Billing” and select the Subscription you want to manage
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel
To cancel online, go to https://sumome.com/login/help
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
SumoMe may show up on your statement as: