The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
We can help you cancel your Spotify subscription
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
We use bank level 256-bit SSL encryption security
Truebill maintains no partnership or agreement with Spotify. Truebill is an independent third party service that acts as an authorized representative when cancelling subscriptions on your behalf.
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
How to Cancel Spotify Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your Premium Spotify subscription:
- Visit https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ and click Subscriptions on the left side.
- Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
- Select a reason (select Other reasons if you’re canceling for a promotion).
- Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Enter your password in the password field.
To cancel online, go to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.