The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
We can help you cancel your Scribd subscription
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
We use bank level 256-bit SSL encryption security
Truebill maintains no partnership or agreement with Scribd. Truebill is an independent third party service that acts as an authorized representative when cancelling subscriptions on your behalf.
A digital documents library that allows users to publish, discover and discuss original writings and documents in various languages.
How to Cancel Scribd Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To deactivate your Scribd account:
- Log in to your Scribd account
- Hover your mouse over the icon in the upper righthand corner to bring up the drop-down navigation menu and select ‘Account Settings’
- Select ‘Cancel membership’ under ‘Account’
- Continue canceling your account
- Provide the reason for cancelation
- Finally, pres ‘Cancel membership’
To cancel online, go to http://support.scribd.com/entries/276264-How-do-I-cancel-my-premium-membership-
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.