The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Pingdom
How to cancel your Pingdom subscription:
- To cancel your account simply log in to my Pingdom and go to Settings->Subscription in the left hand menu
- If you are on a paid subscription, click on the manage plan button and either downgrade or cancel your account
- If you are on a trial subscription, click Manage Plan under the ACTIVATE button on the current trial type - it’s a bit small but it’s there!
- If you are on a free plan, click the Cancel your Account on the bottom of the subscriptions page
- Click “Confirm” to confirm you wish to close your Pingdom account
- Your Pingdom account should now be cancelled
To cancel over the phone, call: (802) 242-4077
Email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.