The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel PG&E
To cancel your PG&E services:
- Click here and sign in to your PG&E account.
- Under Service Requests click Start or Stop Services.
- On the right side of the page click Stop Service.
- Fill out the form including desired stop date, name, email, and address.
- Review to make sure all the information is correct, then click Submit.
To cancel online, go to http://www.pge.com/en/myhome/servicerequests/sst/stop/index.page
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 743-5000