A US based insurance provider for dogs, dogs, birds and exotic animals.
How to Cancel Nationwide Pet Insurance Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
1.) To cancel your policy online, please log into your Nationwide Pet Account Access page: https://my.petinsurance.com/
2.) Once your account has been created, you will be given the opportunity to review your coverage. You may cancel your policy by clicking on the “”Cancel My Policy”” link located under your pet’s policy information.
3.) Or, you can submit a request to the support team to cancel your account: http://petinsurance.custhelp.com/app/ask
Nationwide Pet Insurance may show up on your statement as:
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - NATIONWIDE PET INS xxx-xxx-7387 CA
- NATIONWIDE PET INS
- NATIONWIDE PET INS 800-872-7387 CA
- NATIONWIDE PET INS 800-872-7387 CA 92821 US
- NATIONWIDE PET INS 8008727387 CA
- VPI*PET INSURANCE
- VPI*PET INSURANCE 800-USAPETS CA