How to cancel Massage Envy
To cancel your Massage Envy membership:
- Provide a 30-day advance written notice including your full name, address, phone number, and membership sign-on date. Also, make sure you write down your desire to cancel your membership.
- Look over your contract terms and conditions to make sure you understand your contract fully.
- Deliver the written request to your local Massage Envy clinic where your membership originated and deliver it to the front desk staff.
- Ask the staff member for a timeline of when your cancelation will be processed and if there are any extra charges for canceling your membership.
- Request documentation confirming your cancelation.
- Review your bank statement or credit card 30 and 60 days after you’ve canceled to ensure that the cancelation has been processed.
To cancel online, go to http://www.massageenvy.com/membership/can-i-cancel-any-time.aspx
Email GuestRelations@massageenvy.com and ask them to cancel your account.
Massage Envy may show up on your statement as:
- MASSAGE ENVY
- MASSAGE ENVY 0170
- MASSAGE ENVY 0231
- MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CAR 480-366-4100 AZ
- MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD
- MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD FU
- MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD FU480-366-4100 AZ
- MASSAGE ENVY SPA