The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Massage Envy
To cancel your Massage Envy membership:
- Provide a 30-day advance written notice including your full name, address, phone number, and membership sign-on date. Also, make sure you write down your desire to cancel your membership.
- Look over your contract terms and conditions to make sure you understand your contract fully.
- Deliver the written request to your local Massage Envy clinic where your membership originated and deliver it to the front desk staff.
- Ask the staff member for a timeline of when your cancelation will be processed and if there are any extra charges for canceling your membership.
- Request documentation confirming your cancelation.
- Review your bank statement or credit card 30 and 60 days after you’ve canceled to ensure that the cancelation has been processed.
To cancel online, go to http://www.massageenvy.com/membership/can-i-cancel-any-time.aspx
Email GuestRelations@massageenvy.com and ask them to cancel your account.