We can help you cancel your Mailchimp subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Mailchimp
To cancel your Mailchimp account:
- Click here and log in to your account.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Settings drop-down menu, and choose Pause or delete account.
- Click the radio button next to Permanently delete this account, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the exit survey, then click Permanently Delete Account.
- On the Confirm Account Deletion pop-up modal, type DELETE in all caps, and then click the Delete Your Account button to permanently close your MailChimp account.
To cancel online, go to http://kb.mailchimp.com/accounts/management/close-an-account
Mailchimp may show up on your statement as:
- : MAILCHIMP MAILCHIMP.COMGA
- MAILCHIMP *MONTHLY
- MAILCHIMP *MONTHLY MAILCHIMP.COM GA 30308 US
- MAILCHIMP *MONTHLY MAILCHIMP.COMGA
- MAILCHIMP MAILCHIMP.COM GA
- MAILCHIMP MAILCHIMP.COM GA 30308 US
- MANDRILL BY MAILCHIMP
- MANDRILL BY MAILCHIMP MANDRILL.COM GA
- PAYPAL INST XFER MAILCHIMP WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
- PAYPAL *MAILCHIMP 402-935-7733 GA
- PaymentTo MailChimp