How to cancel Life360
You must cancel your subscription in order to not be billed - Life360 cannot cancel the subscription for you. Uninstalling the app or deleting the Circle will NOT cancel your subscription.
For Android (Google Wallet Subscribers):
- Call Google Wallet at 855-836-3987 (press #1) OR, Log into your Google Play account to manage your subscriptions here: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
For iPhone (Apple In-App Purchases Subscribers):
- If your iPhone has the iOS version 12.1.4 or newer, unsubscribing is easy.
- Open the App Store app
- Tap on your profile account icon at the top right
- Tap on ‘Manage Subscriptions’
- Tap on Life360 and ‘Cancel Subscription’
- If your iPhone has an older iOS version, 12.1.3 or older, follow these steps.
- Go to Settings > [your name] Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID: email address. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Life360
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’ *Watch this video on how to cancel an Apple subscription
For direct-billed credit card members: This option is only for legacy users who paid directly through the website with a credit card, not through an in-app purchase. Log in to your account on the website Click on Billing and follow the steps to cancel