Instacart is an American company that operates as a sometimes-same-day grocery delivery service. Customers select groceries through a web application from various retailers and the order is delivered by a personal shopper. Up until the end of 2017, Instacart only had operations and services in the United States.
How to Cancel Instacart Subscription Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Log in and click Account
- In the drop down menu, click Instacart Express
- Next to Membership Plan, click End Membership
- If you think you might change your mind, you can Set a Reminder for yourself about the upcoming membership renewal instead.
- If you’re certain you’d like to stop renewal, click Continue to Cancel Please note that you must have a payment method saved under Credit Card prior to being able to cancel your membership
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking End, which will cancel your membership at the end of the indicated date.