The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Google Play
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your Google Play Subscription:
- On your android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Make sure that you are signed into the correct Google Account
- Navigate through [Menu] > [Subscriptions]
- Select the subscription you wish to cancel
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Follow the instructions to complete the cancellation
You can also manage and cancel Google Play subscriptions by visiting their website: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
Please not that uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
To cancel online, go to https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions