The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Gold's Gym
*Must cancel in person or through certified letter
To cancel your Gold’s Gym membership through mail:
- Include request to cancel membership and necessary information (listed below)
- Mail it to your local Gold’s Gym
- Follow up with call after 2 weeks to confirm cancellation - very important!
- Statement of intent to cancel membership
- Birth date
- Membership ID
- Last 4 digits of credit card associated with account