Fitness 19 gyms offer affordable rates and month-to-month memberships. Our fitness centers and health clubs offer a quality experience for any workout.
How to Cancel Fitness 19 Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your Fitness 19 membership:
Write a cancellation letter, which should include all account information. Address the letter to your local Fitness 19 location. If your Fitness 19 location uses the billing company ABC Financial, you must also send a copy of the letter to them. ABC Financial will accept a faxed copy at 501-992-0802. The letter to your gym location should be sent via certified mail, with return receipt requested. Your letter should include:
- Member bar code number (key tag) with Fitness 19
- Reason for cancellation
- Your full name on file with Fitness 19
- Your email on file with Fitness 19
- Your address on file with Fitness 19 (including zip code)
- Your date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your drivers license
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Username and password, if registered online
Follow up with any questions and ensure that your cancellation has been processed. Also, be prepared to pay any additional cancellation fees.