The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Experian Credit Report
To cancel your Experian account:
- Call Experian’s Customer Service center at 1 (877) 284-7942. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your account as well as your personal information i.e. account number, SSN, credit card number, etc.!
- Follow the telephone prompts to select the option that allows you to speak directly with an Experian representative.
- Press “1” for membership services and then “1” again to reach billing and membership services
- Inform the Experian representative that you want to cancel your Experian subscription
- Provide the representative with any required information to cancel your subscription
- Verify any terms and conditions associated with the cancelation
- Make sure you find out the representative’s name, the effective cancelation date, and a confirmation number. This information can be helpful in the event you are charged after canceling your subscription and you need to provide references to Experian.
To cancel over the phone, call: 1 (877) 284-7942
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.