How to cancel Experian Credit Report
To cancel your Experian account:
- Call Experian’s Customer Service center at 1 (877) 284-7942. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your account as well as your personal information i.e. account number, SSN, credit card number, etc.!
- Follow the telephone prompts to select the option that allows you to speak directly with an Experian representative.
- Press “1” for membership services and then “1” again to reach billing and membership services
- Inform the Experian representative that you want to cancel your Experian subscription
- Provide the representative with any required information to cancel your subscription
- Verify any terms and conditions associated with the cancelation
- Make sure you find out the representative’s name, the effective cancelation date, and a confirmation number. This information can be helpful in the event you are charged after canceling your subscription and you need to provide references to Experian.
- Cancel your account by sending an email. This may take longer, since you will have to wait for a reply after each of your messages. However, it has the advantage of preserving correspondence in written form, so that you can prevent misunderstandings with Experian customer service.
- Email email@example.com if you are subscribed to Experian Credit Tracker
- If you do reach out to through email, they may redirect you to cancel over the phone
To cancel over the phone, call: 1 (877) 284-7942
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.