We can help you cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Epoch Payment Solutions
To cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions account:
- Go to https://epoch.com/billing_support/find_purchase and fill out the Find My Purchase application
- You will then receive an email to the address you entered upon purchase confirming that your membership has been canceled and that you will no longer be billed. If you cannot use the form due to insufficient information, please contact Epoch so they can locate your membership and cancel it
To cancel online, go to https://epoch.com/billing_support/find_purchase
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 893-8871
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
Epoch.com is a payment processor used on various sites.
For details on what you are being billed for, you may fill out this form on their website.
Epoch Payment Solutions may show up on your statement as:
- Authorization to epoch.com
- EPOCH.COM *ICFTECHN 800-893-8871 CA
- EPOCH.COM *MGBILLIN 800-893-8871 CA
- EPOCH.COM 800-893-8871 CA
- EPOCH.COM*LATOURAINE 800-893-8871 CA
- PaymentTo epoch.com
- PurchaseFrom epoch.com