eHarmony is an online dating website designed specifically to match single men and women with each other for long-term relationships.
How to Cancel eHarmony Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Go to Settings in the top menu.
- Select ‘Account Settings’, then select ‘Billing’
- Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Close Account’
- Confirm that you want to cancel your account by selecting ‘Yes, close my account’.
- Login: http://www.eharmony.com/singles/servlet/rightnow/landing/locales/en_US?p_next_page=ask
To cancel online, go to http://help-singles.eharmony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/759/kw/cancel
Email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.
eHarmony may show up on your statement as:
- EHARMONY.COM 800-951-2023 CA
- EHARMONY.COM 800-965-7082 CA
- EHARMONY.COM 844-544-3176 CA
- Payment to eHarmony.com