Access to DC comics and movies
How to Cancel DC Universe Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
Subscriptions purchased on the website
You can easily cancel your subscription online via web at DCUniverse.com by following the steps below:
- Log in
- Click on MY DC in the top right corner and select “Settings”
- Click on “Cancel” to cancel the subscription completely. Do not click on Change Subscription unless you want to upgrade to an annual subscription.
Google Play / Android Subscriptions If you signed up via Google Play through the DC Universe Android app, you can cancel your subscription by visiting your Google Wallet and following these steps:
- Go to wallet.google.com and sign in to your account.
- On the “Transactions” page, find and click on the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Click on Update or cancel your subscription.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
iTunes/App Store, Roku, and Amazon subscriptions are cancellable through their service provider.
Please note: Deleting the DC Universe app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must manually cancel to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged on your renewal date.