How to cancel Bumble
If you’re an Android user and have subscribed to Bumble Boost using your credit card, follow these steps to cancel
- Tap the menu icon at the top left of the app
- Tap on the Bumble Boost section just underneath your profile photo
- Choose “Manage your subscription”
- Use the option on-screen to cancel
If you’ve subscribed to Bumble Boost through Google Play and want to cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play store
- Go to “Account” under the Play store menu
- Click on “Subscriptions” and you will see your active app subscriptions.
- Click on your Bumble subscription and then click “Cancel”
f you would like to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad and select iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click on View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Click on the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don’t see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.