Box offers secure content management and collaboration for individuals, teams and businesses, enabling secure file sharing and access to your files online.
How to Cancel Box Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your personal Box account:
- Visit: https://www.box.com/billing and log into your account
- Scroll down to ‘Cancellation’ and click ‘Cancel Your Account’
- Next, you will be given a short survey about the reasons you are cancelling. Once you have selected the reasons you are cancelling your subscription, you will be prompted one more time to confirm you would like to deactivate your account. Once you confirm by clicking on Deactivate Account, you will be notified that your account has been downgraded. Please keep in mind that if you have already paid for a service period, cancelling your account will set a pending downgrade for the end of that period.
To cancel online, go to https://app.box.com/login
To cancel over the phone, call: (877) 729-4269
Box may show up on your statement as:
- BOX*BOX.NET BUS SRVC877-729-4269 CA
- BOX*BOX.NET BUS SRVCS
- BOX*BOX.NET BUS SRVCS 877-7294269 CA
- BOX*BOX.NET CONSMR S877-729-4269 CA
- BOX*BOX.NET CONSMR SRV 877-7294269 CA
- BOX, INC.
- PaymentTo Barkbox Inc.