The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Birchbox
Monthly Rebillable Subscriptions can be canceled at any time! Here’s how:
- Log into your account on Birchbox.com
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click “Account Settings” on the dropdown menu.
- Click the red “Cancel Subscription” link beneath the “Subscriptions” heading. You’ll receive an email confirming your cancellation shortly after.
- If you have a Yearly Rebillable Subscription, you’ll need to contact Birchbox directly to opt out of automatic renewal. Gift subscriptions cannot be canceled and are nonrefundable.
To cancel online, go to https://www.birchbox.com/
To cancel over the phone, call: 877-487-7272
Email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.