The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Backblaze
To cancel a paid Backblaze account and remove all registered backup and licenses:
- Go to https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and sign in to your Backblaze account with your email address and password
- Click on the “Preferences” link on the left hand side
- Locate the unwanted backup from the list of computers
- Click the “Delete Computer” link next to it. This will delete the backed up data.
- Click on “Overview” link in the upper left hand navigation.
- In the Unused License area, click the Delete link and proceed with the deletion.
To cancel online, go to https://help.backblaze.com/entries/95526007-Canceling-an-Account
Email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.