Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
How to Cancel Autodesk Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your Autodesk subscription account:
- Go to https://accounts.autodesk.com/Authentication/LogOn and sign-in
- Locate your software title in the list of Products & Services and click the arrow to reveal your subscription details
- Click the Edit Payment link in the Summary section
- Click the Auto-renew button to move it to the “off” postion (the button is gray when it is deactivated) and click Save
The product display in your Autodesk Account will now show the expiration date for your subscription and offer the option to “Turn on auto-renewal” if you wish to retain access to the products and services associated with your subscription
To cancel your Autodesk subscription in the Autodesk store:
- Go to https://store.autodesk.com/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=adskus#.html and enter your order number and password
- Click in the Manage Auto-Renewal Plan link
- Click the off option under Automatic Renewal and then click Accept to verify the change in the pop-up window. This will stop automatic billing. Access to software and services associated with your subscription will end on the Expiration Date listed
Your Autodesk subscription should now be cancelled and you should not be billed again.