Merchants can easily connect to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data. Authorize.Net manages the routing of transactions just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in the physical retail world, however, Authorize.Net uses the Internet instead of a phone line.
How to Cancel Authorize.Net Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
Cancel your Authorize.Net account through eTicket:
- Go to https://account.authorize.net and login
- Click Contact Us at the top of the page
- Click Create a New eTicket
- Verify your contact information and then type your request for account closure in the space provided
- Click Submit to send the account closure request to Customer Support
Cancel your Authorize.Net account through chat:
- Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net/
- Click Live Help at the top of the page
- You will be asked to verify secure account information which may include the last 4 digits of your bank account number or credit card number on file
- After verification of the secure information, they will close your account and send an account closure confirmation via email for your records
Cancel your Authorize.Net account through phone:
You will be asked to verify secure account information which may include:
- The Secret Answer to the Secret Question.
- The last four digits of the Social Security Number.
- The last four digits of the Tax Identification Number (EIN).
- The last four digits of the Bank Account.
- The last four digits of the Card Number.
- After verification of the secure information, we will close your account and send an account closure confirmation via email for your records.
Note: For security reasons, they will not close your Authorize.Net account via email. To verify your identity, you must send your request using the eTicket service from within the Merchant Interface. It is important you do not send any other sensitive information via email.