Asana is a web and mobile application designed to help teams track their work.
How to Cancel Asana Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To Cancel your Asana subscription:
- Go to https://asana.com/guide#login and log in
- Click your profile photo from the right of the top bar and select the desired Workspace or Organization you wish to downgrade
- After selecting your desired Workspace or Organization, click your profile photo again and select Add Seats
- From the billing page, use the sliding scale to adjust the size of your plan. Slide the scale all the way to the left to downgrade back to the free version.
- You should stop being charged after this billing cycle.
- Visit https://asana.com/support and enter your name and email address.
- In the “Subject” field enter “cancel my subscription” and in the message field ask them to cancel your Asana subscription. Include the last 4 digits of the card used.
- Wait for a confirmation email confirming your have cancelled Asana.
Asana may show up on your statement as:
- ASANA 08487005141609SAN FRANCISCO CA
- ASANA.COM 415-525-3888 CA
- ASANA.COM SAN FRANCISCO CA