We can help you cancel your Archives subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Archives
To cancel your Archives subscription:
- Go to https://www.archives.com/account/cancel OR contact Customer Support, specify that you’d like to cancel your subscription, and request a cancellation confirmation.
- Your Archives subscription should now be cancelled and you should not be billed again.
To cancel online, go to https://www.archives.com/account/cancel
To cancel over the phone, call: 888-896-4442
Archives may show up on your statement as:
- ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 800-455-2791 UT
- ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 888-896-4442 UT
- ANC*ARCHIVES.COM 888-8964442 UT
- Payment to Archives.com