We can help you cancel your AOL subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel AOL
To cancel your AOL account, first login and go to your “My Account” page by visiting https://myaccount.aol.com/.
Once logged in, click “Manage my subscriptions”. On the right side you’ll see two buttons, one for “Change Plan” and one for “Cancel”. Select “Cancel”, select a cancellation reason from the dropdown menu, and click “Cancel my billing”.
AOL may show up on your statement as:
- AOL SERVICE MyAccount.aol.com
- AOL SERVICE 800-827-6364 NY
- AOL SERVICE 800-827-6364 VA
- AOL* SERVICE
- AOL* SERVICE 800-827-6364 NY
- AOL* SERVICE 800-827-6364 VA
- AOL* SERVICE 800-827-9492 NY
- AOL*FS COMPUTERCHECK866-485-9225 VA