Any.do is a productivity app designed to help people get more done. Any.do launched its to-do list and task list app in November 2011 on Android followed by complimentary apps for iOS and Chrome in 2012, as well as a web app and a premium subscription model in 2014.
How to Cancel Any.do Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Open the Settings menu on the right.
- Go to Account Status (Profile)
- Choose Manage Subscription → Leave Premium.
- Go to the Google Play Store app on your device
- Go to the Any.do page
- Cancel your subscription
- Follow the instructions here - https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039