Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing the information found in family trees, historical records, genetics and health history to help people gain a new level of understanding about their lives.
How to Cancel Ancestry Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your Ancestry.com subscription:
- Log in to your Ancestry account.
- Click your username and select Your Account.
- Click the Cancel subscription link.
- Confirm your account by entering your password, then click Continue.
- Inform Ancestry the reason you’re canceling.
- Click Continue and your subscription is officially deactivated.