The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Ancestry
To cancel your Ancestry.com subscription:
- Log in to your Ancestry account.
- Click your username and select Your Account.
- Click the Cancel subscription link.
- Confirm your account by entering your password, then click Continue.
- Inform Ancestry the reason you’re canceling.
- Click Continue and your subscription is officially deactivated.
To cancel online, go to https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Canceling-a-Subscription
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-800-615-6560
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.