We can help you cancel your Amazon Web Services subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Amazon Web Services
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- Scroll to the Close Account heading.
- Make sure you read and understand the instructions next to the check box. If you understand and want to close your account, select the check box.
- Choose Close Account.
- In the confirmation box, choose Close Account.
To cancel online, go to https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/manageYourAccount?#productToCancel
Amazon Web Services may show up on your statement as:
- : Amazon web services aws.amazon.coWA
- AMAZON WEB SERVICES
- AMAZON WEB SERVICES AWS.AMAZON.CO
- AWS.AMAZON.CO WA
- Amazon web serviceaws.amazon.co, WA #000
- Amazon web services aws.amazon.co WA 98109 USA
- Amazon web services aws.amazon.c
- Amazon web services aws.amazon.co WA 98109 US
- Amazon web services aws.amazon.coWA
- Authorization to Amazon web services,aws.amazon.co,WA,
- CHECK CARD PURCHASE AMAZON WEB SERVICES AWS.AMAZON.COWA
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - Amazon web serv aws.amazon.coWA
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - Amazon web services AWS.AMAZON.COWA
- Debit Card signature purchase to AMAZON WEB SERVICES|AWS.AMAZON.CO|WA
- Debit Purchase -visa Amazon Web Serviaws.amazon.cwa
- Debit card signature purchase To AMAZON WEB SERVICESAWS.AMAZON.COWA
- PENDING - Amazon web services aws.amazon.co WA
- PENDING - Amazon web services aws.amazon.coUS
- Payment to AMAZON WEB SERVICES|AWS.AMAZON.CO|WA