Alignable is where small business owners build trusted relationships and generate referrals. Join for free and increase word-of-mouth for your business.
How to Cancel Alignable Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To deactivate your account, follow the following steps:
1) Login to Alignable.com on your computer (not the mobile app)
2) Click “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner: DropDown.png
3) On the Edit Your Account Settings page, click the red Delete_6.png button as shown below:
Note If you do not see the deactivate button it is because you are not the “Face of the Business” or Primary owner of the profile. If you would like to just remove yourself as a user please follow these instructions.
4) To continue with deactivating, click the Delete2.png button. You will receive an email (to the email address associated with your Alignable account) with next steps.
5) You will receive the following email (see image below). Click on “Click on this link” to go to the deactivation page.
Attention If you do not receive an email in your usual inbox, please check your Spam folder or any other inbox you have access to. It is possible it ended up in another folder. If you do not receive an email, it is possible you have been unsubscribed to all Alignable emails and will need to contact Support@alignable.com
6) The link in the email will bring you to the page shown below. Enter the business name in the first cell identically as it is shown on your profile, including punctuation. The prompt with your exact business name will show up underneath the business name field for you to copy.
In the second cell, enter a reason for deactivating your account.
7) Finally, click on the Confirm Account Deactivation page, click on the Delete_5.png button to completely deactivate your Alignable account.