The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Acorns
- Log into your account via the web app.
- Click on your avatar profile on the top right corner of the screen. Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “My Subscription.”
- Click “Cancel subscription”
- Follow the on-screen steps to close your account.
Note that any pending investments must be canceled.
Once your account has closed, your funds will be liquidated and returned to your funding source through ACH in 3-6 business days.
To cancel online, go to https://signin.acorns.com/
To cancel over the phone, call: (855) 739-2859
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.