We can help you cancel your Acorns subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Acorns
- Log into your account via the web app.
- Click on your avatar profile on the top right corner of the screen. Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Personal” section, select “Subscription.”
- Click the red text that reads “Close My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen steps to close your account.
Note that any pending investments must be canceled.
- Log into your Acorns account
- Click the Past button at the very top of the screen
- Pending deposits will appear on the left
- Click the pending invest and then click the Cancel Investment button
- Confirm your cancellation in the dialogue box that appears
Deposits that have begun to process will be locked and cannot be canceled.
Once your account has closed, your funds will be liquidated and returned to your funding source through ACH in 3-6 business days.
Important Tax Information