ABC Financial provides software and billing services for gyms and health clubs. If ABC Financial appears on your bill or as a subscription, it is most likely a gym membership.
How to Cancel Gym Membership (billed by ABC Financial) Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
Cancelling your gym membership billed by ABC Financial can be tricky depending on your situation - we advise you to directly contact them through the information we have provided.
To cancel your gym membership billed through ABC Financial Services, contact the GYM through phone or email with the following information:
- Address of your health club or gym location
- Name on file with health club or gym
- Address on file with health club or gym
- Email on file with health club or gym
- Reason for Cancellation
- Date of Birth
To contact ABC Financial:
Email a signed cancellation letter to email@example.com or send a certified letter request, return receipt, to:
ABC Financial PO Box 6800 Sherwoord, AR 72124
Your letter must include your:
- Phone number on file
- Account number
- Last 4 numbers of your social security number
- Last 4 numbers of your driver’s license
- Date of birth.