How to cancel AAA Membership
To cancel the membership online:
- In My Account, select the Cancel link
- Complete the “Cancel Entire Membership” form and submit
Keep in mind instead of cancelling your entire membership, you can cancel just the extra coverages on your membership (like AAA Plus or Premier) and keep the AAA Basic portion. To do this, follow step 1 and 2 above, and on step 2 select the Downgrade button.
Cancel via Phone:
- Call the AAA Member Service Center at 1-866-968-7222.
- Select the “member services” option when you reach the automated call center.
- Select the “membership questions” option when prompted so that you will connect with a customer service representative.
- Provide your account information when requested.
- Request a membership cancellation when you speak with a representative.
- Ask if you qualify for a full or partial refund on your annual membership fee, depending on how much and when your last payment was.