How to cancel Jibjab
First log into jibjab.com, then go to “My Account”. On the account page, you will find the “Billing Info” heading.
Click “Edit Membership” to view your current membership information. Your Membership Description will show you the name and price of your current membership. The Renewal section will show you when your account is set to renew or expire.
If your auto-renewal is still active, you will see “Your membership will renew on [DATE].” You will also see the “Disable Auto-Renew” option. Click “Disable Auto-Renew” to turn off your auto-renew.
If your auto-renewal is turned off, you will see “Your membership will expire on [DATE]”. You may also see the option to Enable Auto-Renew.
Here are the steps to turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions purchased through the JibJab mobile app:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Tap your name at the very top of the Setting Menu
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Tap the blue “Apple ID” following by your email at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap “JibJab” from this menu and then select “Cancel Subscription”. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Please note: If you don’t see the option to cancel your subscription, then it may already canceled and won’t renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you’ll have access to the subscription.
How do I cancel my Android App Subscription? If your membership is paid through Google Play, you will need to turn off your auto-renewal through Google Play directly. Here’s how:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select JibJab from the list.
- Tap Cancel subscription. You can also view these instructions on Google’s Help site: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481