How to cancel Fender Play
A: Canceling from a PC or Mac:
- Login to your Fender Play account by clicking the ‘SIGN IN’ link at the top right of the screen. If you are already logged in, click the ‘HI, YOUR NAME’ link at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to the “Billing” area of your account profile in the Subscriptions section.
- Click “Cancel Auto-Renew”.
- Click “Yes, I want to cancel” from the confirmation window.
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
B: Canceling from Mobile Web:
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right.
- Tap ‘Sign In’.
- Sign in to the Fender Connect account associated with your Fender Play subscription.
- Tap on the menu option that says ‘Hi, Your Name’ under the Fender Connect section.
- Tap on ‘Info’ from the My Profile menu and select ‘Billing’.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Auto-Renew’.
- Select, ‘Yes, I want to cancel’ from the confirmation screen.
To cancel online, go to https://play-support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003266986-How-do-I-cancel-my-subscription-
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-844-202-0924