The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
We can help you cancel your Fender Play subscription
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
We use bank level 256-bit SSL encryption security
Truebill maintains no partnership or agreement with Fender Play. Truebill is an independent third party service that acts as an authorized representative when cancelling subscriptions on your behalf.
Fender Play is the complete app for learning to play acoustic and electric guitar, bass and ukulele.
How to Cancel Fender Play Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
A: Canceling from a PC or Mac:
- Login to your Fender Play account by clicking the ‘SIGN IN’ link at the top right of the screen. If you are already logged in, click the ‘HI, YOUR NAME’ link at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to the “Billing” area of your account profile in the Subscriptions section.
- Click “Cancel Auto-Renew”.
- Click “Yes, I want to cancel” from the confirmation window.
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
B: Canceling from Mobile Web:
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right.
- Tap ‘Sign In’.
- Sign in to the Fender Connect account associated with your Fender Play subscription.
- Tap on the menu option that says ‘Hi, Your Name’ under the Fender Connect section.
- Tap on ‘Info’ from the My Profile menu and select ‘Billing’.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Auto-Renew’.
- Select, ‘Yes, I want to cancel’ from the confirmation screen.
To cancel online, go to https://play-support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003266986-How-do-I-cancel-my-subscription-
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-844-202-0924