8tracks.com is an internet radio and social networking website revolving around the concept of streaming user-curated playlists consisting of at least 8 tracks. Users create free accounts and can either browse the site and listen to other user-created mixes, and/or they can create their own mixes.
How to Cancel 8tracks Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Log into your profile, and click on the thumbnail of your profile icon in the upper right corner on any page to reveal a dropdown menu.
- Choose the ‘Settings’ option here, and you’ll land on the Profile & Subscription page.
- Click the ‘Cancel 8tracks+’ button.
- Confirm by clicking the ‘Cancel my subscription’ button.
MOBILE SUBSCRIPTION (iOS):
- Launch the ‘Settings’ app on your Apple device.
- Tap ‘iTunes & App Store.’
- Tap on your ‘Apple ID.’
- Tap ‘View Apple ID’ when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap ‘Subscriptions.’
Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
Tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Tap ‘Confirm’ when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.